Thiess Company Profile
We are proud to be Australia’s leading construction, mining and services contractor. From humble beginnings more than 75 years ago, we have amassed enormous depth and breadth of experience, capabilities, skills and resources. Our rich history and pioneering spirit continues to lay a strong foundation for our future as industry leaders. Today, we play a pivotal role in building vital infrastructure, promoting the country’s resources sector and providing essential services for our communities.
Our large and diverse portfolio of work spans Australia’s urban and regional centres and extends to New Zealand, Indonesia, and India. This geographic and market diversity gives our business a broad and strong base upon which to expand. By delivering the full range of services, from initial design through to ongoing facilities management, we provide our clients with greater value now and into the future.
Tailoring solutions, building effective and lasting relationships, pursuing innovative approaches and maintaining a clear focus on the future helps us achieve smarter and more sustainable outcomes. They also underpin our dynamic culture where performance, safety, integrity, flexibility and diversity are paramount.
We are determined to be competitive and relevant as we strive for excellence through our people, processes and projects. We understand that our success and reputation are built on consistently meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations time and again.
| || |
Site: QLD - QCG - Dalby Work type: Full time The Thiess of today owes its origins to the vision of five brothers who saw...
| || |
Site: QLD - QCLNG Work type: Full time Boilermakers - Pipefitters - QCLNG Upstream Project The Thiess of today owes its origins to the vision of...
|Hot Oil and Gas Jobs|
|Jobs of The Week|
No such attribute : box_txt_inner_page
- ATTACHÉ COMMERCIAL RÉSEAU TunisiaKairouan Ou SousseSelon profil et expérience
- INGÉNIEUR PLANNING (H/F) FranceParisSelon profil et expérience
- DRILLING AND COMPLETION SUPERINTENDENT (DCSI) - M/F Toutes VillesSelon profil et expérience
- DIRECTEUR DE SITE AUTOROUTIER FranceToutes RégionsSelon profil et expérience
- THESE NOUVEAUX DESCRIPTEURS POUR L'ÉVALUATION DU RISQUE ÉCOTOXICOLOGIQUE POUR LES ÉCOSYSTÈMES AQUATIQUES FranceRennesSelon profil et expérience
- CHIMISTE / AIDE-CHIMISTE (H/F) INTERIMAIRE/CDD FranceHarfleurSelon profil et expérience
- Manager of Continuous Improvement United StatesKennewick
- ENGENHEIRO GEOFÍSICO AngolaLuandaselon profil et expérience
- ASSISTANT (E) DE DIRECTEUR DE SITE AUTOROUTIER FranceToutes RégionsSelon profil et expérience
- Field Sales Engineer ChinaShanghai