Environmental Skills Group Manager / Environmental Engineering Specialists/ Environmental Principle Engineers |
- To perform, develop and manage Environmental Engineering projects in Norway.
- Develop work methodologies, tools and work process and align discipline with Genesis Environmental skills groups.
- Establish and develop the Norwegian Skills Group.
- To help co-ordinate Environmental discipline personnel assigned to a project.
- To be responsible for the content and quality of environmental work within the discipline.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Operationally reports to: Consultancy Manager Norway.
Hierarchically reports to Country Manager Norway.
Key interactions (internally, externally):
- BUD 's, Skills Group Leaders, Aberdeen environmental skills group, Project Managers, Teams.
- Authorities, Contractors, Clients.
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
- To deliver environmental engineering studies.
- To establish an environmental team capable of delivering locally performed studies.
- To provide effective interface with other Environmental skills group members.
- To provide knowledge and competence of Norwegian regulations, permits and requirements.
- To market the Genesis model to the local region within the discipline.
Typical background, qualifications and experience required:
- 10 years Offshore/Subsea O&G sector experience within Norway.
- University Degree is required.
- Project experience from an environmental engineering perspective.
- Multi-discipline understanding is essential.
- Good understanding of environmental standards, NORSOK, Norwegian regulations and permits.
- Able to deliver project deliverables including environmental philosophies, ENVID reviews, Concept screening studies, technology review and BAT demonstration studies; Environmental scoping reports, environmental input to ESIA, performing calculations and prepare emission inventories.
- Experience in relevant software.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written.
- Fluent in the Norwegian language, or willing to learn.
- Good understanding of process engineering principles.
- Good understanding of atmospheric emissions and technology controls (including sizing calculations).
- Knowledge of designing segregated effluent collection systems and wastewater treatment technologies.
- Knowledge of preparing waste management plans.
- Knowledge of preparing environmental impact assessments and other environmental consents/ permits applicable for onshore and offshore facilities.
- Knowledge of the DREAM suite of models
- Win work within discipline field.
- Develop Norwegian skills group.
- Align with Genesis skills group.
- Quality in Environmental studies Norwegian offices.
- Establish relations with Major Oil & Gas Companies.
- Market Genesis environmental capability.