Baker Hughes Company Profile
|Company Name:||Baker Hughes|
A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
Collaboration is the foundation on which we build our business. We listen to our clients to understand their unique challenges and then develop solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery, and boost overall return on investment throughout the life of an oil or gas asset.
With more than 50,000 employees in 90 countries, our local geomarket teams work side by side with customers to engineer reliable application-specific products and services that create more value from the reservoir whether the application is deepwater, unconventional hydrocarbons or production and water management.
Our history of technology innovation is a cornerstone of our success. Local teams are supported by global centers of excellence where scientists push the boundaries of value-adding technology to find solutions for progressively more complex technical challenges.
At dedicated innovation centers, scientists conduct applied and game-changing critical research. We collaborate with customers to jointly develop technology for specific industry needs at regional technology centers. Engineers and scientists at our product centers work on next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production, and fluids and chemicals.
At Baker Hughes, we are looking forward to the next 100 years of working side by side with our customers to continue expanding the limits of oil, gas and alternative energy drilling, completion and production through innovation problem solving.
no jobs found
|Hot Oil and Gas Jobs|
|Jobs of The Week|
- Principal Process Engineer (A2/A3) Genesis Oil and GasUnited KingdomLondon
- Graphic Designer/Technical Illustrator Genesis Oil and GasUnited KingdomLondon
- R&D Technician Sandvik Mining and ConstructionUnited KingdomCoventry
- Personnal assistant Sandvik Mining and ConstructionRussiaMoscow
- Principal Process Engineer - Staff & Contract - (A2) Genesis Oil and GasUnited KingdomLondon
- Marine-Princ. Const. Support Eng. - (2093) McDermott International IncSingapore
- Senior Consultant Structural Engineer Genesis Oil and GasUnited KingdomAberdeen
- Flow Assurance Engineer Genesis Oil and GasFranceParis
- Lloyds RegisterSouth AfricaJohannesburg
- Process / Facilities Engineers - Stavanger & Oslo Genesis Oil and GasNorway