Out of all the industries that relate to the engineering industry none have continued increase its recruitment during the past few and most difficult financial years in modern times than the oil industry has.
As the industry continues to look for further resources the level of recruitment within the oil exploration industry continues to develop and now accounts for almost 30% of all vacancies advertised, this is an increase of 10% over the past 5 years alone.
With relatively high salaries and the benefits of international travel the oil and gas industry remains one of the most proactive and sought after industries throughout the world, with opportunities to work in counties that offer a better quality of life and in many cases tax free benefits its natural to see why in current times this industry looks extremely attractive.
The industry enables and powers the world, considerable resource is now being given by most of the world’s top oil and gas recruiters to ensure they have a skilled workforce required to ensure the ever increasing demands can be satisfied.
The level and range of jobs available within the industry can range from engineering and technical such as a drilling engineer, rig engineers, reservoir engineering to nursing, Pilots and cooks all of which are needed for this global industry.
Unlike most industries most workers who have off shire jobs work on rotation such as 3 months one then 2 months off ensuring that employees still have time to enjoy the benefits of working within the lucrative industry.
It can be hard to find jobs being advertised in other counties and that’s why our oil and gas job board can help as we work and publish all international jobs from the world’s leading oil employers and recruitment agencies saving you both time and effort during you job search.list - next »»
|Hot Oil and Gas Jobs|
|Jobs of The Week|
No such attribute : box_txt_inner_page
- THESE NOUVEAUX DESCRIPTEURS POUR L'ÉVALUATION DU RISQUE ÉCOTOXICOLOGIQUE POUR LES ÉCOSYSTÈMES AQUATIQUES FranceRennesSelon profil et expérience
- Manager of Continuous Improvement United StatesKennewick
- ADJOINT(E) DE DIRECTEUR DE SITE AUTOROUTIER FranceToutes RégionsSelon profil et expérience
- CHEF D'EQUIPE MAINTENANCE FranceBezonsSelon profil et expérience
- INGÉNIEUR PLANNING (H/F) FranceParisSelon profil et expérience
- Field Sales Engineer ChinaShanghai
- TECHNICIEN VISION INDUSTRIELLE FranceChateau-GontierSelon profil et expérience
- DRILLING AND COMPLETION SUPERINTENDENT (DCSI) - M/F Toutes VillesSelon profil et expérience
- ENGENHEIRO GEOFÍSICO AngolaLuandaselon profil et expérience
- ASSISTANT (E) DE DIRECTEUR DE SITE AUTOROUTIER FranceToutes RégionsSelon profil et expérience